Sunday 24 October 2010

I Love it...




I am afraid that I am suffering from the Sunday blues, and mourning the loss of the weekend. As a result I have decided to think of better things... What I am loving this week, my must-haves you may call them.

1. The Alexa Mulberry bag, £695 need it, love it, want it

2. Knee High red boots, River Island £84.99 soo burberry but without the price tag.
3. Pink Knitted Jumper, River Island £39.99, its all about colour and will take me nicely through to SS11




4. Animal ear hats, they are everywhere. I like this topshop one for £12 but any will do.
5. Smythson diary £18
6. Vivienne Westwood £25 charm bracelet - I love everything Vi Vi puts out
7. Nixon Camera £350, I would love to be able to play the fashion photographer.
8. D&G Fairisle jumper £250
9. Vivienne Westwood leather buckle boot: Everyone wants to be a pirate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment