Friday 12 November 2010

Harry Potter Premiere

I am gutted yet again to have missed a premiere of Harry Potter. This one was the Deathly Hallows part one. Being an avid fan I am almost to the point of obsession excited about the new movie and can not wait to see it. More exciting than the film would be the opportunity to meet the cast members. In particular the three main leads; Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson

At the premiere Emma Watson was definately the star in a black lace dress with feather skirt detail. This is gothic chic at its best. Also check out the shoes. Showing that gothic lace is not just for the kids JK Rowling also rocked the black lace look. Clemence was also seen sporting the look.

Moving on from the black lace look, other cast members like Bonnie Wright, Helena Bonham-carter and Katie Leung also did the gothic look in their own way through dark clothing or make up.



I am still not sure what I think about Emma's hair cut yet, everytime I look at it I like it a little bit more. I keep waiting to see a stampede of pixie cuts up and down the UK.

Either way I am super excited and cannot wait to get involved and watch the new Harry Potter movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment