Friday 17 December 2010

Sloane Ranger; designer handbag, tick!!!

It's been a while, mainly because I had nothing of importance or note to discuss. I have been busy, or shall I say lazy at work, not doing much achieving even less so it was a nice change to go into store. I work for a well known retailer in their head office; every year staff from the HQ have to go into store and help out for four days during the busy periods like Xmas or clearance.


I enjoy it as much as I dread it, having work previously during Uni and College as a sales assistant, I have a good understanding of in-store procedure and so working on the shopfloor is very natural to me. Its also fun because no one is in charge of you so you can start when you like and finish early (my kind of job). Any way to the crux of this post; I decided to work in the branch in Sloane Street as there is always the possibility of a celebrity sighting. Alas no celebrities on my sifts but I did spot the most beautiful array of designer handbags. It would seem that you are nobody in Sloane Street unless you have a designer bag.


Favourites among the natives where Louis V, Mulberry and Hermes, I had to stop myself from looking to eager everytime a new customer came to the till; eager to catch a glimpse of their IT bag. I have never seen so many Mulberrys in different colours shapes and sizes, I wanted to grab and run on many occassions but as an indecisive person how could I possibly choose the right bag...


I am all over bags, I have a massive bag addiction, having finally brought my first designer bag a Marc by Marc Jacob Grovvy Baby bag which I thought would help my addiction, but as soon as I brought the bag all I wanted was more. My big bag crush is the Alexa Mulberry bag, I know everyone has one (or it seems like they do) but I want in, I want to be in the Alexa bag club, so so badly. Here's hoping I can save enough money next year, as I am pretty sure I will not be getting it for Christmas.


Anyway I hope you all have a great Christmas...I shall try and post again before the big day.


Lx

No comments:

Post a Comment