Sunday 2 January 2011

New Year, New Me...

Well I hope everyone had a great New year, for myself, it was a ridiculously drunken affair. When I say drunken affair I mean me being sick across a table in a club!! I am fair to old to be getting in that state and my number 1 New Years res will be to treat alcohol with respect and not over indulge.

I don't know if you are like me, but ushering in the New Year alway makes me reflect back on the past year and its fashion choices. This year at the grand old age of 26, I want my fashion choices to be more chic and classic but at the same time contemporary and slightly avant-garde. I want to push that fashion button with great vigour!!!

I am very behind with the state of fashion for SS11 but from what I have seen I am totally going to be a Fendi, Prada and Roksanda Illinic girl. I will channel Fendi for relaxed daywear, I will use Prada for inspiration for day and beach wear (I love a good stripe) and Roksanda will be strictly a whimsical evening or day to night partnership. No one loves a bit of chiffon more than me!!! See images below of my favourite Roksanda Illinic SS11 looks x

I have already mentioned my love of shorts, and will definitely embrace this garment whole-heartedly into my wardrobe. My key find is going to be work shorts and more importantly a short suit. I am going shopping tomorrow and so lets see what thay brings to light!!!! I'll keep you informed...

No comments:

Post a Comment