Thursday 19 January 2012

The Crop Top

So I figure I might as while blog while the irons hot as they say. My other Spring/Summer obsession (H&M is the first) is crop tops. Now you might cringe as I say that, but worn in the right way a crop top can be very flattering when worn with the right items. A crop top with some low rise jeans is a no no, but a cropped top with a a midi/ long skirt preferably pleated or flippy is perfection. Check out how the designers have styled this look below:
The highstreet have jumped onto the trend as well, and Topshop, Urban Outfitter and Miss Selfridge all have crop tops, and I am sure as the season progressing there will be more. I also spotted some funny coloured jersey crop tops at my local market for a couple of pounds!!! Bargainous...

No comments:

Post a Comment