Saturday 7 January 2012

Neon Clothing...

Okay so the long awaited post on Neon, well I think I should probably go with muted neon. There are plenty of bold flashes of colour happening for SS12, but where neon is concerned in many cases is more understated. Check out the catwalk images below...

 What I love about the way that designers have used Neon's for SS12 is that they have mixed the colour up with neutral colours or patterns to make if more wearable. Below is what the highstreet have to offer, I particularly love the green check trousers from Urban Outfitter although I can't work out if the pattern would be flattering or make my thighs look even larger!!!




I think that the neon trend is definitely a look to try, but work it like the fashion houses have and mix neon with neutral!!! I love colour clashing but I think with neon, more is less!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment