Monday 2 January 2012

New Year New Balmain!!!

So Happy New Year!! I can't believe it is 2012 already. I am full of new years resolutions and style changes but I am sure this year will be the same as any other!!! I am looking forward to getting a new job so that I can indulge in some serious shopping!!! I popped into Oxford St (which was rammed despite the stabbing earlier this week) today and saw all of the bold prints and neon colours coming through for SS12; they are so relevant right now as I am fed up of the dark grey days of winter.

Any way my next post will be about neons, but I wanted to share my love of Balmain today. I do love the brand but no one makes a big deal about the brand. After a rather bizarre and random NYE, I got talking to a rather odd inebriated man who was clutching a Balmain jacket!!! So I thought I should check out what the brand was doing for SS12!!! See images below for the best bits, its all bodcon, strong shoulders and embroidery. I think this collection is definitely for the brave.







No comments:

Post a Comment