Saturday 25 February 2012

London Fashion Week AW12

It is almost 1 o'clock in the morning and I have decided to do a post on London Fashion Week, although I should probably be asleep. So in blogging terms this is quite a late post as LFW finished on Wednesday, and the shows that I went to where last Saturday but I need to spill so here goes...

This was my fourth LFW, I never go for the whole thing, but usually do one day (as I am always working) with by gal pal and fellow fashion obsessive Fashion Somebody. Along with Fashion Somebody with out fail I always get a cold and it rains!!! This year was no exception. I have decided to split up my post for the day so that it is a bit more co-herent and less rambly. To get the ball rolling, below are my invites and LFW buddy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment