Monday 20 February 2012

Mary K - I blinked and I missed it!!!

New York fashion week has been and gone, but now LFW is in full swing. London Fashion Week is arguably my fav because as everyie says it is young, fresh and innovative. Less commercial and more creative!!! You can always guarantee that Topshop will do something showy for the season and this year was no different. They launched their collaboration with Mary Katrantzou whose mainline spring/summer 2012 collection was epic. Her range for Topshop was true to form (bright and artistically bold), and typically sold out in about 5 mins!!! By the time I checked Topshop's website there was nothing left!!! I am hoping there will be some more stock later in the season as I have my heart set on the sleeveless top (see the model in the blue trousers)! Check out some of the pieces below.



No comments:

Post a Comment