Monday 6 February 2012

MSGM - OMFG

Soo my last post was about Solange Knowles showing up on my fashion radar, well I have now discovered a new Italian brand called MSGM which I am totally in love with. Apparently the brand was launched in 2008; I haven't really seen the previous collections but for SS12 the brand is spot on. A mixture of funky prints, neon colours and slick silhouettes...To me this brand is reminiscent of Marni but with a younger, fresher tenacity. The price points are also not too bad ranging from £100 - £500; I guess the same as  diffusion collections like MCG or Paul and Joe Sister. Below are some of my favourite pieces, but I am pretty sure that I would wear at least 85% of the range. I haven't seen the range on the high-street but apparently it is available at Matches and Harvey Nichols; online you can also check out Asos, Matches and thecorner.com.
You may see me strutting down Shoreditch high-street in the hounds tooth mini dress or neon yellow pleated skirt!!! Lx

No comments:

Post a Comment