Wednesday 1 February 2012

"Jeffrey"

So I think the word on the street at the mo is Jeffrey Campbell, say WHAT? Jeffrey Campbell is an American footwear brand (I assume the designer/ creative director is called Jeffrey Campbell but who knows...) who produces products based on hot catwalk trends. I became aware of the brand because my friend Fashion Somebody was obsessed with the shoes for about a year; we did a fashion trip to NYC and she dragged me in every shop to try on the Litas (top right hand corner) in different colours and sizes, she left NYC with a great navy pair. I kind've wished I brought a pair too, but luckily the shoes have hit the UK market in a big way? Above are my favourite pairs... the best place to buy them are Harvey Nicholls and Office.

I am definitely going to save up and buy a pair, they are around £130...and the best thing about the footwear is that they make you super tall (average heel height is about 6 inches), there are flats available too, L x

No comments:

Post a Comment