Saturday 3 March 2012

Shao Yen

Continuing on from my London Fashion Week day... the presentation of Shao Yen was really interesting. They had models on blocks, while people walked around the room. They also had TV monitors showing what was happening back stage. The music was live as well, with cellists playing a haunting tune. My favourite pieces from this collection were the black cloak and the black pantsuit. I really enjoyed the presentation there is a mixture of fur details whether its sleeves or panels. The material were wool twill, sheer silk and a dash of leather. For a stylish yet slouchy comfortable AW12 this brand is key. I also loved the styling, half of the models wore trainers...

 A Zesty tracksuit, let's get sporty!!!
 My favourite playsuit, I would pair it with heels though.
 Mini dress, with orange arm warmers, a bold look I think.
 It's all about the mid drift, it looks like this SS12 trend is set to run into AW12, however it maybe a bit chilly.

 My favourite piece, this quilted cloak is definitely a must have!!!






 Stylish yet slouchy...
 Beautiful, more summer than winter though...
 This blue colour used for this jumper dress is immense, it really pops!!!

Unfortunately my pictures from the Bernard Chandran and Ashley Isham were awful so I have not posted them.

No comments:

Post a Comment