Saturday 7 April 2012

Have you seen Raoul?

OMG, I am loving Raoul. According to their website the brand was launched in 2002 (where have I been) but I only recently clapped eyes on it in Selfridges. It is a Men's and Women's wear label producing clothing and accessories. I was of course drawn to the ladies accessories in particular the bags. See the bags below.
 
My favourite bag is the Candice bag because it is multi functional, wear it as a clutch or an over shoulder number. The tan version is above, but I love the pale pink version below.
This bag is soo cute and is about £250 so not to bad for a luxury fash brand. The design detail is soo unique, for example you move the circle into the middle  to open the clasp and if you want to use the handle it loops around the inside of the bag at the top and links together.

I haven't seen the clothing in person, but have picked out my favourite pieces below.




 I think this brand is definitely one to watch, check out the website for yourself:Raoul Website

Happy Easter xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment