Saturday 7 April 2012

Running through my head!!

I feel like I have been on hiatus for the last couple of weeks; busy doing I am not sure what. While doing nothing much in particular I became drawn to a new trend, (well two trends) which seem to be building up momentum. Platform and Wedge trainers; they shouldn't work but some how they do!!! Now my style is quite quirky but I am not street, I am not sportswear cool; I hung up my Adidas tracksuit bottoms many years ago. I did not think that I would be able to pull of a pair of high tops and look credible; enter the wedge and suddenly it all makes sense. My favs high tops are the off white pair with hidden heel by Topshop (bottom right hand corner). The Nike x Liberty ones are also epic!!!
 I am also loving the double sole trainers which I guess are influenced from what's happening on the catwalk with everyone's interest in the flatform and 'Creepers' from the previous season. Topshop and Urban Outfitter seem to be doing the best ones, with prices starting at £26. They don't break the bank or your ankles because they are soo easy to wear. I tried on the grey and pink ones below, they made my legs look super long.
Try these shoes out I dare you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment