Tuesday 4 September 2012

More AW 2012

As promised here are some of my favourite pieces from Warehouse and Topshop. I am particulary loving the pyjama and the rock vibe as well as the eighties undertone. I will let the images do the talking...

I love this Ashish t-shirt, it is very on trend. I would wear this with a long pencil skirt
Varsity Jacket, again its Ashish for Topshop


You can't go wrong with a pair of maryjanes (from Topshop)

I love this pyjama style shirt dress, perfect for that day to night look (Topshop)

Brocade trousers aren't for everyone, but for me I say they are a must this season (Topshop)

I love jewelled knitwear, and it seems to be everywhere at the moment, H&M have some great pieces, this one is from Warehouse. Also love the leopard print pencil skirt - its a classic.

This sleek rock chic look could be dress down with a pair of white Converse

I am going crazy for this eighties matching knitted jumper and skirt look. Its a relaxed version of a suit. This one is Warehouse, but H&M and Topshop are rocking some amazing pieces two.

Digital prints now and forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment