Saturday 1 September 2012

New Season, new style!!!


I have been itching to write a post for the last couple of weeks but I have had issues with my internet. The new autumn/winter collections have been slowly filtering into the high-street and I have to say I am begrudging liking it (once I came to terms with the end of summer).
So where to begin, there are so many items to discuss!!! As bright and pastel as the spring/summer collections where, autumn/winter is dark and sumptuous with the odd bright highlight. Digi floral prints are here to say but they have become darker and slightly gothic. My favourite shops are Zara and Warehouse. 

Zara in particular has hit the season running with its leather highlights, lamb’s wool coats and bejewelled peplum tops. Some of my favourite pieces are below.


Studs were also a main feature, with the brand re-working old classics with these rebellious embellishments.




I can't wait to get spending!!! I'll discuss my favourite Topshop/Warehouse pieces in my next post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment