Sunday 7 October 2012

Anna Dello Russo x H&M

So there was soo much hype about the collaboration between Anna Dello Russo and H&M, but the actual launch passed me by. I was heading to WH Smith's in Selfridges (they have the best selection of fashion magazines in London) when I stumbled across the turquoise and gold den. It was a visual explosion, of gems, glistening metals and ostentatious jewellery.

I am a huge fan of H&M and Anna Dello Russo who can only be described as Fab-u-lous! I was glad to see that the collection was exactly what I expected it to be, and ten times more but I think H&M forgot that Dello Russo is super fashion forward. I think the pieces in the range, although amazing were not that easy to wear unless you are a flamboyant editor of Vogue.

Check out some images of the collection in-store:

Almost life size Anna on VM Display

Amazing charm necklace, bling tastic at £99.99

Extravagant, black bird headpiece/fasinator!!! Why do I not have any amazing events to wear this to.

Accessorise with any pair of glasses.

 
I'm a big fan of packaging, and this hits the spot.

My favourite piece was these sunglasses on a chain.

 
 I can't wait until H&M's next collaboration with Maison Martin Margiela...
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment