Sunday 23 December 2012

My Christmas Wish List

So Christmas has sort of careered out of nowhere, like a snowball growing larger as it heads down hill. I am currently watching Love Actually one of my favourite Christmas films (other than Bridget Jones and The Holiday) and getting into the festive mood. I have decided to put together my hypothetic Christmas list; these are items that I know will definitely not be under my tree come the 25th December but I would still love to own one day! Or maybe, Santa if you're listening I would like...

A burgundy lizard effect Alexander Wang bag! No need to elaborate it's just a classic.
 A bejewelled bettle ring by Roberto Cavalli, so pretty
 
Blue velvet kitten heels, quite literally! The cat face makes the shoes a bit quirky.
Silver leather necklace from E.A. Burns
Red glitter Miu Miu sunglasses
 

Green leather Philip Lim bag, another classic but edgy bags
Black and White Prada mary janes
 
So there you have it, my christmas wish list its all about the fashion accessories and jewellery!!! Now i'm going back to Love Actually...it's the bit where Hugh Grant (the Priminister) dances to Girls Aloud's version of Jump (For my Love).






No comments:

Post a Comment