Saturday 5 January 2013

Sale Items

So I tried to do a Vlog on the sale items that I brought but it was way to large to upload in the end. I am mainly disappointed with this year's sale as it didn't really seem to have much in it, and the discounts where not at a high percentage on the highstreet. The really good sales came from places like Selfridges and Libertys and even then the products were out of my budget.

I did manage to pick up three things in the sale that I was really proud of, see below. I am also eyeing up a couple of other items which I may buy...the Prade Mary Janes that I was also looking at were reduced to £315 just outside of my price range!

Sale Buys:
Mint Knitted Jumper, Monki £40 reduced to £18. This will keep me warm through to March! I love the volumn and the bell shape.


Marl Grey T-Shirt, Monki £15 reduced to £3. It is a great causal piece which I can layer with bits and pieces. It's a nice slouchy shape as well so it sits just off my shoulder. I wore the t-shirt on New Year's eve with the skirt below.
Floral Pencil Skirt, River Island £28 reduced to £10. Florals are going to be another big trend for SS13 so this is a great piece to carry me through next season. The background is really dark so it works well throughout the seasons. The pencil skirt is a key item in my wardrobe mixed with smart or casual pieces.




No comments:

Post a Comment