Monday 7 January 2013

What's in my bag? 100th Post

I can't believe it has taken almost two years to get to my 100th post, but here I am. I thought I would take the opportunity to do a classic 'what's in my bag' post:
Marc by Marc Jacobs shoulder bag



I can also harp on about my new Marc by Marc Jacobs black leather bag, which is amazeballs!!! It is quite an edgy look, and the leather is super soft and smooth.


Inside my bag is: black A6 notebook by Muji, black patent purse by Anya Hindmarch, keys, red knitted gloves by Accessorize, sunglasses by Polo Ralph Lauren, prescription glasses by Christian LaCroix, headphones by Apple, IPhone 5, body spray by Ted Baker, Lipstick by Nars, oyster card holder by Accessorize, pen, hand cream by Sanctuary, Halls Soothers, Vaseline pot, lipgloss by Mac, small torch, Ibuprofen, mirror by Accesorize and a business card holder.

I am actually suprised by how many things I was actually able to fit into such a small bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment