Saturday 11 May 2013

Socks to you...

I am completely into socks at the moment, I think it has something to do with the 80s stiletto/sock look that is everywhere on the high-street. Of course I would decide to get in on the act and headed straight to Monki. I really wanted ankle wear made from tights material, if that makes sense.

I found these two pairs; firstly tapping into the brights trend I went for neon pinky/orange fishnet socks. I am working them with my sporty boots, which I will also combine with body con dress and other sporty outfits. My second socks are super cool spotty things, which I am styling with my new sandals, again very sporty, but a lot more feminine. I am going to wear these ones with multiple spotted garments, or a white t-shirt and my baggy stone washed jeans.

I will try and post some outfit picks at some point, but I hope for inspiration purposes that everyone starts rocking a sock...

No comments:

Post a Comment