Sunday 4 August 2013

How many scarfs?

Not really sure how it happened but some where along the way I became a scarf lady. I would love to say I am a theatre style luvvie, flinging my scarf gracefully behind my shoulder, but in reality I am more  tramp chic. Without a scarf my outfit is not complete, it adds to the unco-ordinated look that I present on a daily basis.

My collection began harmlessly enough a few years ago, around the time when Alexander McQueen first brought out the skull scarfs, with a few pashminas which I wore constantly. Once people saw me wearing them, I started getting them for birthdays and Christmases.

Here are some of the may fav's from my comprehensive collection...

From Left to Right - Pink/Cream leopard print scarf - Monsoon, Tie dye scarf - Zara, Hummingbird scarf - present from Monsoon, Green/cream scarf - present from Crew Clothing, Orange jersey snood - Topshop, Purple/multicolour scarf - present from Fat Face.

No comments:

Post a Comment