Saturday 28 September 2013

The Studio of Alex Noble

Don't you love it when you happen upon an exhibition, when out and about, and even better when you actually have the time to go in and have a look! That's what happened to me last week when I was checking out the shops in Carnaby Street, I was looking for the Lazy Oaf on Foubert's Place and spotted Alex Noble's pop up exhibition space. You may have heard of him before, having been famed for his work with Lady Gaga on costume designs.

I am not sure what was there before, but the extensive space housed some of Alex Noble's signature pieces - a fusion of fashion and art. From geometric abstract art through to a corset made out of syringes; I would personally describe his work as Pop Art. I spent an enjoyable half an hour there, and took pics of some of my favourite pieces below:


No comments:

Post a Comment